Win 2 nights on the
Subscribe to our mailing list to go in a draw to win 2 nights accommodation on the Gold Coast. T&C’s apply.
The Manhattan is a NYC inspired luxury apartment.
This unit will transport you into a world of sophistication & class! You will be wowed with floor to ceiling views of the surfers paradise skyline and the stunning beach front.
This unit has been through a complete makeover: the kitchen has been updated with a funky island bench that will make you feel as though you have arrived at your very own trendy lounge bar. Only thing needed is a personal mixologist. The dining room boasts a fabulous oversized beaded chandelier that steals the show and creates a focal point within this unit. This unique unit also showcases original works of art from a local Gold Coast artist which makes the unit feel like your in a modern art gallery.
This unit has everything you need – 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, jacuzzi tub, protected balcony, open style living, gorgeous brand new furnishings that has been hand selected and styled by a reputable Gold Coast interior designer. The kitchen features a 40 mm black stone bench with under mount sink and entire living/dining space is complete with brand new karndan wide luxury vinyl plank flooring.
This extremely large executive style 3 bedroom apartment with some of the best City Lights, Hinterland, River and the Ocean views you will find for this price!
* Panoramic, North, East to South facing apartment (180 degree views)
* Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space
* Open plan living/dining & entertaining with enclosed balcony
* Fully furnished with modern finishes throughout
* Excellent facilities throughout the building, including 2 outdoor lagoon style pools, fully equipped gymnasium, indoor heated lap pool and spa, sauna, steam room, games room, private cinema room, Observation Sky Deck on level 77, Residents guests lounge,
* Short stroll to Cavill ave and over 300 specialty restaurants and boutique stores
Approx. 50 metres to the patrolled beach
* Light Rail stop at your doorstep
Within walking distance to the newly redeveloped ‘Capri on Via Roma’ shopping village
* Potential rental returns of $950-$1050 pw (permanent tenant)
* 160m2 of approx. floor-space
* Climate controlled air conditioning
* All offers will be submitted
The apartment features a unique glass enclosed balcony which you can entertain with a gorgeous back drop of City Lights, Hinterland, River and the Ocean.
Inspection will impress- contact:
Roger Haddad on 0401055591
www.facebook.com/gcrprogerhaddad or follow me on www.instagram.com/rogerhaddadgcrp
The Gold Coast City Council rates are approx. $3,200.00 per year
The Water and Sewerage rates are approx. $ 940.00 per year
The Body Corporate Levies are approx. $ 140.30 per week, (this includes
Disclaimer – We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.