Win 2 nights on the
Subscribe to our mailing list to go in a draw to win 2 nights accommodation on the Gold Coast. T&C’s apply.
The Mediterranean inspired ” Waverley Apartments” also boast a lovely outdoor pool, spa and BBQ entertaining area, and being a secure low rise building with a good mix of owners and long-term residents, it is sought after by both owners and tenants.
– Elevated ground floor spacious apartment with 2 outdoor entertaining areas
– Two large bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
– 2 bathrooms (ensuite to the master bedroom)
– Separate main bathroom and toilet
– Large Private outdoor alfresco area at the rear (22.4m2) Accessed off the master bedroom
– Open plan lounge/dining area over looking the ground floor gardens
– Good size apartment approx. 130m2 in total floor-space
– Fantastic cupboard space
– The gallery style kitchen
– Near new carpets
– Recently painted
– Currently rented for $420 per week
– Medium sized complex (43 apartments) with security entrance and intercom to gain apartment access
– Undercover secure car space with plenty of secure visitor parking and bike racks
– Excellent on-site management always willing to help residents & keep complex looking clean, tidy and excellently maintained
– Long term tenant waiting list to access
Short walk to local transport (bus stop 50m away and G-Link stop just 300m away), Australia Fair Shopping Centre (Approx. 800m away), cafes, bars and restaurants including Ferry Road Markets are also in walking distance
For an inspection or more info, contact:
Roger Haddad on 0401055591
or follow me on www.instagram.com/rogerhaddadgcrp
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.